The Numba
Bib numbers were recently posted for Ironman Lake Placid. My bib number is 292. You can use that to follow me live on http://www.ironmanlive.com/ next Sunday.
For you history buffs out there, here's how number 292 has fared in Lake Placid since race inception:
1999: 13:12:23
2000: 11:34:32
2001: 14:39:49
2002: No bib 292?!
2003: 11:51:02
2004: 11:02:15
2005: 12:38:40
2006: 10:32:05
2007: You'll find out next Sunday!
For you history buffs out there, here's how number 292 has fared in Lake Placid since race inception:
1999: 13:12:23
2000: 11:34:32
2001: 14:39:49
2002: No bib 292?!
2003: 11:51:02
2004: 11:02:15
2005: 12:38:40
2006: 10:32:05
2007: You'll find out next Sunday!


10 Comments:
What a fun game to play. Hope you don't mind if I copy you! See you in a week...
I will be watching! WHat is your estimated finish time? Kick butt and hope you really enjoy the day!
Good luck at Lake Placid! Cool blog - I'll be checking in.
I'm wearing 563! Haven't been blogging I got sucked into the Facebook trap.
292 looks like it has a good history. Lots to live up to. Best of luck!
Best of luck! I'll be following along as you get it done!
Jeremy,
You KNOW I'll be watching you on IronmanLive.com
Make us fellow Keystoners proud.
Stay tuned...
Jeremy,
We are meeting on Fri morning at 7:30 am at the Gatorade Bag check in for a swim.
If u call join us (Me, Darren, Sheila) that will be too cool.
GOOD LUCK!
You will ROCK on Sunday! We'll be looking for you at the IGA Hill coming in/out of town on the run course!!
A quick visualization that helped me in 2005: All the work you've done to date is like depositing money in a savings account. On race day, you get to spend ALL of it on something you've wanted all year.
Stay positive, let the day come to you, and most importantly HAVE FUN!!
See you out on the course!
Post a Comment
<< Home