Thursday, July 05, 2007

Anyone else...

...get an email like this recently? I can't believe that I actually convinced someone that I have a "great understanding of endurance sports"!


Hi Jeremy, On behalf of Accelerade, I have recently visited jeremylisnoff.blogspot.com where you have shown an obvious interest and great understanding of endurance sports.
At Accelerade we believe that would make you a valued member of the accelerade.com community. I want to invite you, as an endurance athlete, to join Accelerade Edge and be an influential member of the community.In this important role, you will have early access and will be able to participate in an exclusive forum on the Accelerade website.
Accelerade.com access includes: online blogging/presence, opportunity to have your content featured on the site and input into the community we are building for you.
In addition to website content, you'll receive a one month supply of ready-to-drink Accelerade (Thirty 20oz. bottles) free. All we ask in return is that you discuss your opinion of Accelerade and accelerade.com as much or as little as you would like on the site.
Accelerade is a revolutionary product, the first to use a 4:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio, appealing to endurance athletes. It has proven to increase endurance, speed muscle recovery and enhance rehydration compared to ordinary sports drinks.
To become an influential member of the community at accelerade.com, please reply to this email with the following information. I assure you the information sent to me will not be used for anything other than signing you up on accelerade.com and sending you the product. Information needed:1.) First Name2.) Last Name3.) Birth date4.) Email5.) Username6.) Mailing address where you would like to receive the productAfter I receive your information, I will then sign you up as a member of the community and get back to you within 48 hours with your password, which you can then change. If you have questions regarding the registration process or the community, please feel free to reply to this email, mailto:sarah@accelerade.com.I look forward to receiving your registration information and welcoming you to Accelerade Edge.Thank you.

Sarah and Accelerade Edge

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word up! I did! But all is not cherry... I've trained and raced with Accelerade for years, but noticed it is now licensed under Mott's LLC.

I'll be hoping the formula hasn't changed!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Spokane Al said...

I got one too. I think I will hold out for more than just one month's supply of their stuff.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Bullet said...

I'm holding out for an email like that from Zipp or Kuota

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I will hold out for goodies too!!

omega massage chairs

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home