Thursday, July 19, 2007

We've Arrived!

It looks like I have an internet connection at my hotel, so I can communicate with you until race day! Silvia and I are finally here in Lake Placid! The town is crawling with buff and shaved triathletes. It's raining up here like mad. Hopefully that doesn't persist until Sunday!

I managed to buy some sweet M-Dot gear when we first got here. Here are my goodies so far:


These goodies are just the tip of the iceberg! I'm waiting until later (maybe tomorrow?) when there is more clothing to choose from. Some of their gear is still somewhat limited and I'm gonna need a good spread to pick from!

Tomorrow is slated to be an awesome day. I am planning on meeting Cliff and Josh at 7:30AM for a loop in Mirror Lake. I am really looking forward to finally meeting both Cliff and Josh considering how much I have communicated with both of them via our respective blogs over the past few months. After the swim I plan on registering and then enjoying the day with Silvia. I also plan on checking out the athletes meeting tomorrow night. That’s about all I’ve got for now. Time to hit the hay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bullet said...

Good luck Man! We'll be following the action!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home