Friday, July 20, 2007

Part of the Club

I just got back from Mirror Lake. What an amazing venue for an open water swim. As I mentioned yesterday, I met Josh and Cliff. Such awesome guys! It was a real pleasure to be in such good company. I also met a few other tri-bloggers that I did not know of, as well as about a bagillion other soon to be iron men and women. I feel so lucky and fortunate to be part of this club.

The rest of the day shouldn't be too hectic. I have to go back to the Olympic Oval to officially register. I might also pick up a few more M-Dot goodies. This evening I'll be heading over to the athletes meeting to get some clarification on what to do with the thousands of gear bags and numbers you get in your race packet! I also plan to maybe hop on the bike for a 15ish minute ride today. Other than those plans, today is all about enjoying the beautiful scenary in Lake Placid with Silvia. I love my life!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy | Love | Chaos said...

I'm so glad you have a connection up there! Wanted to wish you luck this weekend and Michael and I will be checking up on your bib # all day! I hope you have the time to enjoy a little of the pre-race festivities and every single stroke/spin/step of the race. I have zero doubt that you'll finish very strong -- you've connected all of the training dots all year.

Now it's time to JUST HAVE FUN!!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Great to meet you too! I can't get over the fact that it's just hours away now...

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home