Fundraising Update
I wanted to quickly update everyone on my fundraising effort for the National Breast Cancer Coalition that I am undertaking in conjunction with competing in Ironman Lake Placid. I am so proud to announce that I've already raised $385 out of my $4,673 fundraising goal! I am confident that I will reach my goal by July 22, 2007.
Thank you so much to all of you that have already pledged your support, and thank you in advance to all of you that have mentioned pledging in the future. I can't describe just how touching it is for so many people to believe in my mission's importance. It is beyond words.
In case you didn't get to see my story behind my fundraising mission, please click on the link below my profile on the right hand side of this screen titled "The Story".
If you know of any family, friends (in-person or the blogging type!) or co-workers who might also be interested in lending their support to help eradicate this disease that touches so many of us, please forward my story along to them as well.
Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much.
-Jeremy
Thank you so much to all of you that have already pledged your support, and thank you in advance to all of you that have mentioned pledging in the future. I can't describe just how touching it is for so many people to believe in my mission's importance. It is beyond words.
In case you didn't get to see my story behind my fundraising mission, please click on the link below my profile on the right hand side of this screen titled "The Story".
If you know of any family, friends (in-person or the blogging type!) or co-workers who might also be interested in lending their support to help eradicate this disease that touches so many of us, please forward my story along to them as well.
Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much.
-Jeremy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home