My Kona Connection Part II
As if 9:57 at IMCDA wasn't fast enough, Mirek conquered Kona on Saturday in 9:47, which was good enough for 265 place overall! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Can you imagine running a 3:29 marathon following a 2.4 mile swim and 112 mile bike?!
Quick training update---I shuffled my way through an 18-miler yesterday and topped off the weekend with approximately 23.5 miles deposited into the Bank of Philadelphia Marathon over the two day period. A 20-miler is still on tap in the near future!
Quick training update---I shuffled my way through an 18-miler yesterday and topped off the weekend with approximately 23.5 miles deposited into the Bank of Philadelphia Marathon over the two day period. A 20-miler is still on tap in the near future!


3 Comments:
WOW! You're training is right on track. Congrats! You should put a training log on your site to make us (i) jealous, and (ii) motivated to get out there and do as well. Good stuff!
Congratulations and good luck as your runs get longer in preparation of your marathon. I believe that you will do just fine.
That's quite an accomplishment considering Kona is much hotter and windier.
Post a Comment
<< Home