Post-Race Quickie
My final time was 4:13:22. 8 minutes and 38 seconds under my goal time.
Silvia also had a terrific day, finishing in 4:37:12. I am so incredibly proud of her!
I will write a full race report in the next couple of days, but I wanted to quickly let everyone know that I'm holding up okay and I managed to accomplish all three of my goals! Thanks so much to everyone for your encouraging comments and e-mails over the past few days!
Silvia also had a terrific day, finishing in 4:37:12. I am so incredibly proud of her!
I will write a full race report in the next couple of days, but I wanted to quickly let everyone know that I'm holding up okay and I managed to accomplish all three of my goals! Thanks so much to everyone for your encouraging comments and e-mails over the past few days!


5 Comments:
Cyber High Five *SLAP*
Congrats on hitting your goals!
YEAH!!! I'm so ridiculously proud of you guys!! Can't wait to hear all of the stories from along the way. Couldn't have been a nicer day and the crowd was *fantastic*!!
Now get some rest!
Congratulations on a well done marathon and meeting of goals!
Great job. I'm looking forward to the RR.
Happy Thanksgiving, too.
congrats on a solid marathon!
Good job guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home