I would freeze to death in that weather, for you it's probably perfect, huh? This morning it was 65 at 6:00 when I got up to run and I actually considered wearing long sleeves.
Jeremy, Thanks for stopping by my blog. What is this "sun" they speak of in your forecast?! ;-) We've had rain/clouds for days now... Those conditions look good..a bit chilly at the start but should be nice once you get moving! Hope you're enjoying the taper!
I became an Ironman on July 22, 2007 in Lake Placid, New York. The race may be over, but my quest to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle will never end.
4 Comments:
I would freeze to death in that weather, for you it's probably perfect, huh? This morning it was 65 at 6:00 when I got up to run and I actually considered wearing long sleeves.
;) Pixie in Texas
Low of 35?
These weather gods have got to GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER! We're tryin' to run a marathon down here...why not 60 and sunny?
Hmmm, maybe they'll reconsider in the next week or so...
Jeremy,
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
What is this "sun" they speak of in your forecast?! ;-) We've had rain/clouds for days now...
Those conditions look good..a bit chilly at the start but should be nice once you get moving!
Hope you're enjoying the taper!
Hi- just tried to donate on line as I promised but the site doesn't like my non- USness (and credit card)!
Can you see if there is another way to donate?
You can leave a message on my blog (and see how well I'm doing with the training- NOT)
Post a Comment
<< Home