Friday, December 08, 2006

What's My Contribution?

During my first week of my Ironman training plan I've been doing some thinking about this tri blogging alliance that I am part of. There are so many unbelieveable people that I've met (cyber-speaking, at least) because of the alliance. Some people in the alliance have done so much for the tri-community and ask for little to nothing in return. As I've been getting back into the swing of all things tri after a couple of long months of being very run-focused, I've decided it's time for me to give back...at least in some small way.

If there's one thing homeboy can do...it's swim. Not that I have any intentions of coming out of the water first in Lake Placid, but when it comes to discussing swim technique and workouts...I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about. I started lacing up the speedo when I was five years old and finished my swimming career with four years of college varsity swimming at a Division I program.

So here's my contribution - If you ever have a swim question, please ask away. If you don't have technique-related questions, but are looking for some new workouts, I have hundreds that I could share with you. I would love to help in any way possible. Click here for my email.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm considering starting a blog and am trianing for IMLP how to I hook up with the tri blogging alliance

3:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Jeremy- good to know! Swimming has always been my weakest link so I'll definitely keep you in mind for the swim questions.

And right back at you re: any IM related questions- I've probably made every mistake out there in training / racing (and have learned the hard way) so hit me up with any questions you may have on your road to IMLP!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home