One Forty Point Six
I am an Ironman! It still feels pretty surreal.
Sunday was an amazing day filled with a myriad of emotions that are challenging to capture in words. Full race report to follow, but I just wanted to reach out to you all and say that I feel great.
Your support over the past few days has been incredible and I am way behind on returning phone calls, text messages, emails and blog comments.
Stay tuned for what will hopefully be an enjoyable race report.
12:50:13
Sunday was an amazing day filled with a myriad of emotions that are challenging to capture in words. Full race report to follow, but I just wanted to reach out to you all and say that I feel great.
Your support over the past few days has been incredible and I am way behind on returning phone calls, text messages, emails and blog comments.
Stay tuned for what will hopefully be an enjoyable race report.
12:50:13


10 Comments:
We anxiously await your full report! Congrats IRONMAN!
kudos man - nice job out there!
Jeremy - it was awesome seeing you out there on the course Sunday. I caught all four of your trips up and down the IGA hill, but only interjected myself on your last trip uphill to the finish. You looked awesome. Strong, upright, spirited and so very focused.
12:50 in your 1st IM is an awesome achievement, and doubly so at a course as tough as Lake Placid. Clearly you were racing inspired.
Thanks for taking a couple of seconds out of your race to say high and shake hands. It was a huge pleasure to watch your race!
Greg
Congrats Ironman!
Congrats Jeremy! It was fun seeing you on the course. Great race! See you next year??
Congratulations, dude. Can't wait for the report!
we're proud of you, Jeremy.
Can't wait to hear the results.
Jeremy, great job. It turned out to be a great day, the rain the previous day had me nervous.
Not sure about you but I took a thumping the first 100meters of the swim. I talked to one guy, he ended up with a broken rib,had to walk off the course, uhg!
I'm not sure about you but I always feel a bit lost after a big race. It takes a bit of re-adjusting and refocusing to get back in the swing of things. I think post race blues are pretty common, not sure if you've gotten there... onward to the next big thing.
Congratulation on a fantastic finish.
waiting...waiting...race report....
seriously- great job out there...enjoy the R&R!
(tap, tap, tap...this thing on?)
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home